Supply chain disruptions usually awaken companies to the problems they have within their supply network. In this webinar, we will explain why looking at supply chain resilience through the eyes of economists can offer new insights, increasing the awareness for potential risks and setting optimal incentives for risk management. Most importantly, we will share how to prioritize the risks and focus on tackling those that make the most economic sense and thus improve supply chain resilience.
During this on demand webinar you learn:
- How to account for unexpected events in supply chain risk management
- About an economists approach, to how objectively evaluate and prioritize risks
- How to choose remedial actions with the most economic sense
- Gain key insights into successful risk management in general
- Why sometimes the best approach is to do nothing about the risk
Watch this webinar