The Best Value Procurement philosophy originated from Professor Dean Kashiwagi from the United States (Arizona State University). He advocates a substantial simplification of the procurement process, in which the contractor, not the client, is the expert. It is a completely different approach to the traditional way of procurement, which focuses mainly on price.
Why choose Best Value Procurement?
BVP ensures that the knowledge and innovativeness of the market is actually utilised. Clients relax the requirements that they set about how things should be done, giving the contractor more freedom. This allows the contractor, who has the best understanding of the value chain, to estimate the best value for procurement. It also drives up the quality of the procurement process.
BVP training programmes at Nevi
At Nevi we consider Best Value to be of great importance. That’s why this method is covered by our Centre of Excellence, which offers intensive, high-quality BVP training programmes. And these are no ordinary training programmes. Nevi has an exclusive partnership with the Netherlands’ leading Best Value experts: the consultants at Best Value Group. With Jeroen van de Rijt as Programme Director and the assistance of others, Nevi has designed a state-of-the-art training package to guarantee best value training for you.
The benefits of a BVP training programme at Nevi
- Official Best Value Certification licence holder
- Online register of certificate holders: Best Value Certification
- Launching partner for Best Value in the Netherlands for the past 10 years
- Nevi has an exclusive partnership with Best Value Group
- Programme Director Jeroen van de Rijt, author and thought leader
- State of the art training range
- All trainers are A+ certified