Applied Micro Electronics (AME) is looking for a
We are looking for candidates with a BEng, BSc or MSc degree and 0-4 years of work experience. You should have very good communication and analytical skills. You should be able to work independently and also as part of a team. A systematically structured and enthusiast candidate is best fit in this function.
- Experience with industrial purchasing
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Commercial insight and affinity with technology.
- Experience with MS Office (especially MS Excel) at advanced level.
- Knowledge of and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP).
- Good command of English language. Dutch is a big plus.
- Personality characteristics that we are looking for:
- Accurate, systematic, flexible, goal-oriented, hands on, but above all involved and enthusiastic
- Should Cost Analysis and Cost Estimation
- Go through RfQ (Request for Quotation) trajectories, negotiations, supplier selection, contracting and contract management.
- Maintaining contact with and visiting suppliers and subcontracting facilities at home and abroad
- Independent management of the change process with regard to logistics and purchasing related matters.
- Placing orders on time and updating ERP system.
- To participate in (R & D) projects on behalf of the purchasing department.
- Process monitoring and optimization, including periodic vendor rating analyzes.
Carrying out the daily activities in the purchasing department together with the purchasing staff
AME is a fast growing organization developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics.
Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations by making use of state-of-the-art development facilities and a highly automated manufacturing environment.
Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
Working at AME means joining a talented, ambitious and experienced team of experts, with a clear focus on personal and professional growth.
AME offers a challenging career full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. In an atmosphere of passion for technology, ambition and responsibility, you will be part of a flat and dynamic organization focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization.
Why join AME?
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
- Be part of an ambitious team of young professionals
- Work in modern and well-equipped facilities
- Experience the flat organizational structure
- Work in our state-of-the-art facilities
Principals only / Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.