Over dit evenement
- 15:30 - 17:00
Instigators of complex challenges and situations, such as the Covid-19 crisis, give room to broadening your negotiating knowledge and skills. During these specific situations many organisations recognize the fact shifting positions and re-evaluating relations and negotiations, is required . One important question is ‘how can you best select your way of negotiating to reach the best outcome for your business’ ? During this webinar some of the possibilities to increase your negotiation strategy will be explored.
During this event the following topics will be discussed:
- What does a Negotiation process mean, which ‘phases’ can you recognize?
- What psychological and emotional factors are part of negotiation, how do you recognize them?
- What are the different negotiating styles and how do you use them?
Why should you attend this webinar?
- You will learn how to realize your goals and do justice to the mutual interests and relationship
- You get insights in how to frame and influence perception, create value and claim value
- You will learn how to deal effectively with concessions, suspensions and deadlocks
- You will recognize and be able to influence dirty tricks
- You will increase your explorative ability
|3:30 p.m.||Start webinar|
|3.33 p.m.||Opening by host|
|3.35 p.m.||Presentation by speaker|
|4.30 p.m.||Q&A Session|
|5.00 p.m.||End of webinar|
Guide negotiations | trainer en coach negotiation skills and techniques | Speaker