Sourcing Fundamental E-Learning
Learn about the procurement process, learn the impact of influencing specifications & how to jointly develop them with stakeholders, and much more.
The core competence of every buyer. Learn about the procurement process, learn the impact of influencing specifications & how to jointly develop them with stakeholders, the difference between RFI/RFQ and RFPO and how to write, how you should tackle supplier questions such as “what is your budget?” followed by how to behave in an ethical manner.
Seat time: 4 hours – CEH: 16 hrs
Level: fundamental level
This masterclass contains 6 courses, 1 microlearning and 2 simulations
- Introduction to the Procurement Process
- How to develop Specifications
- How to write an RFQ and RFI
- Basic Negotiation Tactics
- Basic Contract Negotiation
- Ethics in the Procurement Process
- Improve Specifications
- Request for Information or RFI
Be aware: you can book this course until June 30. Once your access begins, you can consult the e-learning materials on demand for a period of three months.