Masterclass Futureproof Procurement
Procurement as we know it will not exist in the future at all. We are in the middle of a transition. It’s not the question if procurement will undergo a radical reform, but when. To make sure we are ready for this new future we need to develop ourselves and work on our competencies.
Na deze training heb je
Procurement as we know it will not exist in the future at all. We are in the middle of a transition: sustainability, circular economy, new business models, ecosystems, start-ups, digitalization, artificial intelligence, blockchain, predictive analytics, business alignment, strategic sourcing, change management. It’s not the question if procurement will undergo a radical reform, but when. To make sure we (Young Procurement Professionals) are ready for this new future we need to develop ourselves and work on our competencies.
In any case, it is important now for procurement to start changing and that means the professionals that work in procurement as well. Young procurement professionals face themselves a challenge. You need to challenge yourself, as well as your managers and the rest of your respective organizations. Take ownership in transforming procurement. Are you eager to get to work on this and shape futureproof procurement? Be part of the transformation!
During the masterclass you will learn to:
- respond to the opportunities that the future offers your organization
- interpret your vision and strategy process in a different way
- adjust your leadershipstyle to accommodate your organization in all these changes
Futureproof procurement involves a different way of thinking than the traditional procurement style. This program is aimed at young professionals (< 35 years) who want to make a difference. The program provides new insights and guidance on being able to make responsible choices in transitions.
Download the brochure, click here.
Location & Dates
- 18 September - Interface Industrielaan 15, 3925 BD Scherpenzeel (New business models & ecosystems)
- 9 October - Royal Haskoning DHV, Laan 1914 35, 3818 EX Amersfoort (Digitalization & Artificial Intelligence)
- 6 November - FrieslandCampina, Amersfoort (Change & knowledge management)
- 4 December - Luchtverkeersleiding Nederland, Stationsplein Zuid-West 1001, 1117 CV Schiphol (Business alignment & strategic souring)
- 8 January - Luchtverkeersleiding Nederland, Stationsplein Zuid-West 1001, 1117 CV Schiphol (Return day: individual presentation of your case)
Open for only 28 young procurement professionals. The investment for participation in the master class Is € 1,595 * per participant (excl. 21% VAT). This amount includes documentation, coffee / tea and light meals and dinner on the final day.
* The masterclass can only be taken as a series, not separately
Afterwards you will receive a valuable participation certificate from Nevi