After taking this course, learners should have sufficient knowledge to deal with legal issues in procurement.
Train your staff to fundamentals of legal issues in procurement. They don’ need to be a lawyer but they need to understand when to reach out to company lawyer. These courses have been developed with excellent company lawyers of fortune top 50 corporations.
Level: fundamental – intermediate
- Basic Principles of a contract
- Important Clauses Limit Company Exposure
- Termination of a contract
- Statutory Rights of a Buyer
- Resolving Disputes
- Incoterms 2010
- Contract Terms
- Contract templates – NDA – Letter of Intent
- Important Clauses
- Difficult clauses
- Issues in Shipping
- Contract Formation – IT Services
- Limitation of liability
Be aware: you can book this course until June 30. Once your access begins, you can consult the e-learning materials on demand for a period of three months.