Advanced Negotiations E-Learning
Learn to employ concepts such as biases in negotiations and game theory to expand your negotiations skills.
For those with seasoned negotiation experience, or as a follow up to our Winning Negotiations Class, take your skills to the next level. Learn to employ concepts such as biases in negotiations and game theory to expand your negotiations skills.
Seat time: 4 hours – CEH: 16 hrs
Level: intermediate – advanced
Content: This masterclass contains 3 microclasses. Each microclass countains 1 or more courses and simulations.
MicroClass Game Theory
- Course Game Theory
- Simulation Game Theory
MicroClass Bias in Negotiations
- Course Biases in Negotiations part 1
- Course Biases in Negotiations part 2
- Simulation Avoid bias in a decommissioning negotiation
- Simulation Use cognitive bias in your favor
MicroClass Using Emotional Intelligence to influence stakeholders & suppliers
- Course Using NLP to influence stakeholders part 1
- Course Using NLP to influence stakeholders part 2
- Simulation NLP Improve yourself
- Simulation NLP Resolve Conflict
- Simulation NLP Influence Others
Be aware: you can book this course until June 30. Once your access begins, you can consult the e-learning materials on demand for a period of three months.